Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Boy Update 2

This really should have been posted the very next day, so is rather belated, and much has happened since.
Still, for the sake of record, here's how the online conversation went.

'I never once skirted the topic. first time I read kill bill 1 (he prefers this name to Good Boy), I said a lot of things.

On kill bill 2, I said different things

None of that was response?

Post that when you told me about the conversation and that I hadn't reacted in a MAJOR WAY to being written about, and I said 'it was so unremarkable' - I meant that to be your response to whoever asked you about my reaction.

Pooja says to question asker - his reaction was so unremarkable that it passed without much event.

I didn't once say the writing / being written about was unremarkable.

thus seriously serious misinterpretation!'

2 comments:

Kaevan said...

and here i thought, when Safari's top sites showed a star against your blog, this has to be a post about anna.

poosha said...

Isn't there enough being written about Anna. You want me to add to the rhetoric? :)
Btw, I did wonder as a response to a comment on a different post whether this is the people's revolution we were talking of...